Sunday 23 September 2007

Guest-Emily

Hi I'm Emily, Em for short! A little bit about me...

I love to spend time with my friends. I love to take pictures with my digital camera, I am always up for a good book, movie or playing on my computer. Once when I got my first digital camera I was experimenting with it. I suddenly had a thought that I could take a photo of myself, so I turned it around and made an odd face. when I saw it on the screen I burst out laughing! When Mum saw it she was in tears of laughter! So I'm a bit mad, but who cares, well definetly not me!

this is the photo!

High School Musical 2 Has arrived in the UK, it premiered on Friday 21st September 2007 on Disney Channel. I love High school Musical 1 and 2, they are great movies. My Mum, Jane can't stop singing the songs! My fave character is Chad - Corbin Bleu because he is really funny, he is also gorgeous! but that's not quite why I like him. He shows in the movie that he is an outstanding and kind person, he really evolves throughout the movie and becomes trustworthy and understanding. I think he is a person with a big heart. That's why I'm a HUGE fan!
Corbin Bleu.

No comments: