Friday 30 January 2009

Em's Birthday

Last weekend we all went bowling with Granny and Grandad and Ali. Then we all went for a fish and chip supper. Back at Granny and Grandad's house we had homemade dairy-free birthday cake which Granny iced. She also made sheep out of fondant icing for the sides of the cake. Em was delighted. She loves sheep and thinks they are so cute whatever size or age they are. Finally I can now show you the iPod cover I knitted in Regia Sock Yarn for Em's birthday. It also has a front pocket for the headphones. Hope you have a good weekend, happy crafting. Jane.

4 comments:

Willow said...

What a cute cover! I like the idea of the pocket for the headphones.

I hope you are keeping as warm as those little sheep in your nasty weather. I'm sending you sunshine!

Ally Jay said...

What a great cover. I love the pocket for the earphones, my are constantly gettting tangled up.
Happy Birthday Em.

mushroommeadows said...

Sheep are cute, and so is the little fondue one! :)

Cute case, and happy birthday to Em!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time!