Friday 23 January 2009

And The Winner Is ........

Using a random number generator the winner is Willow.
Congratulations Willow, can you email me your details so I can post you the parcel of goodies. craftyconundrum(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk.
I have been busy with some cross stitch this was a birthday card from the front of a magazine which I stitched for a friends 70th Birthday. She was delighted with her card and even plans to put it in a small frame. My next project started out as a small jumper for Alice's bear Timber, but I had to stop, so I could knit something Em needs for her birthday on Sunday. I won't post a picture yet as it would spoil her surprise but I will post one after Sunday. On Monday our new bed arrived and it is just lovely, our old one had become very uncomfortable and my back was beginning to play up. I had a back injury 5-6 years ago and it has healed but sometimes it grumbles. I am happy to say it has almost stopped being painful since our new bed arrived. I hope you have a good weekend, happy crafting. Jane x
edited to include: Two awards which have been given to me by Duckie The Lovely Blog Award and the Your Blog Is Fabulous are so lovely and I'm very grateful to Duckie for them both. I love reading her stories, she loves keeping us on the edge of our seats. I would like to pass both these awards on to all of you who read my blog especially you are on my side bar but also to any new readers - please leave me a comment so I can visit and say hello. Jane x

4 comments:

Willow said...

Oh Wow! Thank you so so much! I'm so excited to see my surprise!

I'll email you this afternoon.

The crosstitch is lovely. Looking forward to seeing the knitted birthday pressie for Em. And I'm glad you got a new mattress. I'm lobbying for one right now...ours is ancient.

Aqeela said...

I havent visited you for ages!!! Ive been very absent on the blogging front but now im back!

I hope you are well, and God willing Em is doing ok on her new diet.

Il pop back again soon hopefully,

Aqeela xx

(previously known as raindrops2rainbows)

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! Happy birthday to Em and thanks so much for the kind words!

Mrs Moog said...

Congratulations to Willow!

A new bed sounds wonderful. We're getting round to the idea of looking for a new matress but it was such a nightmare finding one we both liked last time that we keep putting it off!!

I hope Em had a lovely birthday:-)
xxx