Sunday 10 May 2009

Crafty Mojo Has Returned

I'm so pleased that my crafting mojo has come back, as I was beginning to wonder when I would feeling like picking up the needles again. This time though it is the cross stitch needle that appealed so I returned to an old friend - my poppy picture. It is a beautiful pattern from Cross stitcher Magazine issue 204. Yesterday Em and I went to Horsham and discovered that the English festival was on in the Carfax (square) there was a food fair and morris dancing. Lots of local groups from Sussex and 1 group from Surrey came to dance, some were all male groups others were all female and there were a group of scottish dancers, they were all very good. I didn't have my camera with me so these shots are taken with my mobile phone, 3.2mp. Tony has gone to Dubai on a business trip, and I'm missing him very much. He will be back at the end of the week. I hope you have a good week. Jane x

4 comments:

Willow said...

Love the poppy!

Anonymous said...

Fab photos of the dancers Jane.
The poppy is looking lovely, a good subject to be working on this time of year.
x
Sumea

The Blonde Duck said...

That looks really pretty and the festival looks fun! I'm sorry you're missing your darling! :)

raining sheep said...

I used to love doing cross stitch when my boys were little. The poppy is wonderful. I just got back from holidays and am trying to adjust to real life.